So, right now I am out of town visiting colleges with my sister! We have only had a little bit of down time where we literally frolicked in the park… It was definitely considered frolicking! But is absolutely beautiful here and the weather is perfect! Enjoy!
Hi everyone! I hope everyone has been having a relaxing summer whether you’ve been vacationing across the world or across your lawn! I thought I would do a “traveling essentials” board because hey, its traveling season, and sometimes thinking of the perfect things to bring can be difficult. So, I thought I’d try to help you out! Enjoy!
3. Ugg australia– the coziest, most compact, and most amazing slipper/boots you will ever wear: absolutely perfect for traveling!
8. Karen Walker retro sunglasses– simple yet sunglasses to throw on when stepping off the plane. these will immediately spice up your look.
9. Mophie iphone case– the worst feeling in the world: seeing that your phone only has 15% (sad but true). change that by using this case that will charge your phone on the go with one simple press of a button!
7. Sole Society infinity scarf– if you’re getting a bit cold, throw on this light-weight scarf to cozy you up!
6. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics spf foundation– wearing makeup while traveling really isn’t ideal as we all know, but if you feel like you need a little bit of coverage, BB cream is the best solution as it is an extremely light formula!
5. Canon Powershot G9- a super high quality camera that will work wonders when trying to capture that puuUUuurfect shot!
1. Evian– if your face is feeling slightly dry from being 36,000 feet in the air, a quick little spritz of this will wake you up and make you feel a bit more alive. follow this up with moisturizer!
4. BEATS BY DRE Solo HD Headphones– the most AMAZING noise canceling headphones known to mankind. PERFECT for the plane.
2. Aspinal of London Plain Passport Cover– spice up your passport!
I hope my fellow red white and blue-ers all had an amazing day today full of festivities. That’s all for tonight! Ta ta for now..